Greta Thurnberg - We needed a Hero -

Turn your magic on, And leave your Lights Off, Take a Buddhist pill if you have too, Get rid of this Emotion, get rid of this Commotion, Of this alligator trap, of this trap, Really can't complain now. Mothers and fathers.

A  Hero In the Cold and Warming Moment, in the Zone, And in the Prompter, infront of all the Stress, Inform of all regrets, In front of all The Lads and Laddies Who arent allways so nice, reform yourself, reform your Personas and Your Assholes!


The world is a Piece of Pie and it is Not to be eaten but, not really shared like we think. There. I said it, we shouldn't be sharing Like I think, The persona, shouldn't get too much, The Clothing in us, It should be Wiped and torn and made into Ashes, like the books were in the wars, But only this time, We should keep our Body humours and our Love and our Lives in order. We should Love the universe more. But if you cant do all this, Then it isn't really Possible.

Don't go into the memories and redefine yourself daily, daily walks of shame, Daily walks of Pain, 


Formulae art Here later- May God give me strngeth,
May I learn the Golden prayer for ehen I get int trouble, I will say it. 

May I tame the mind, so that is Is Better.

I am lucky.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog